Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Inspiration From the Great Salt Lake


I just back from the OR trade show in Salt Lake City, Utah where I found a beautiful treasure and a fun adventure! I recently learned that the Great Salt Lake is actually the remainder of prehistoric Lake Bonneville, is pretty shallow, has no fish, and is more salty than the ocean.


My inspiration has always come from nature. I love creating art and products based on my life! I felt a sweet tingling from the salt on my legs and an exfoliation from the natural salt beneath my feet. Honestly, I created Good Fortune mineral salt soaks years ago because of the many healing benefits of salt.


I loved the dramatic clouds and the fast approaching storm. My trip was very surreal!

I'm inspired and encouraged to add flavor to our beautiful world. I hope my words and stories help give you a taste of our Father's sweet promises and blessings!

You are the salt of the earth; but if salt has lost its taste, how shall it saltiness be restored? It is no longer good for anything except to be thrown out and trodden under foot by men. You are the light of the world. A city set on a hill cannot be hid. Nor do men light a lamp and put it under a bushel, but on a stand, and it gives light to all in the house. Let your light so shine before men, that they may see your good works and give glory to your Father who is in heaven. —Matthew 5:13-16