Our Faucet Soaps are more than just green! They're phosphate-free, biodegradable, safe for the earth, and great for sensitive skin, not to mention that they come in 5 great scents.
According to Bionic-Beauty.com, "Good Fortune’s bar soaps last incredibly long. Longer than even your “normal” bar soaps from the drugstore. Plus these are a lot better for your skin! And for the final wonder of goodness? The exfoliating sack is refillable. Open the draw string and slip in a new bar!"
You can refill your empty sack with one of our Naked Soaps, hang it up inside or out, and you can even reuse your empty bag as a planter!
Take your pick:
- Applejack - relaxing, warm & spicy, moisturizing
- Citronella Grapefruit - naturally repels insects, great for camping!
- Peppermint Tea Tree - exfoliating, polishing, shaving
- Sandalwood Lavender - clears breakouts, slightly manly scent: great for guys!
- Sweet Spice - sweet, spicy treat for your skin
How do you reuse packaging? In what ways do you go green? Can you think of any other ideas for faucet soaps?