Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Good Morning Sunshine!

Thank God for each new day! My days seem to be getting longer and harder, but when I wake up to this view, I can not deny that I am blessed. I draw strength from Him, Creator of all the earth!

The LORD is the everlasting God,
the Creator of all the earth.

He never grows weak or weary.

No one can measure the depths of his understanding.

He gives power to the weak
and strength to the powerless.

Even youths will become weak and tired,
and young men will fall in exhaustion.

But those who trust in the LORD will find new strength.

They will soar high on wings like eagles.

They will run and not grow weary.
They will walk and not faint.
New Living Translation, Isaiah 40:23-31

Want more pictures of the farm? Check out our Facebook album.