Monday, June 15, 2009

inspirational lip balms with quotes



I'm constantly inspired by the people I meet and the world around me. I believe that "like attracts like", and the world brings beautiful spirits into my path. I recently had the pleasure of meeting two interesting women and store owners. Debra owns La Muse, gifts with purpose, and Valinda owns Art for the Soul. They were both drawn to my Good Fortune Soaps with spirit. You know? Our soaps with the inspiring gift/quote cards!

I think we can all agree that Good Fortune is the best soap ever, but what makes us truly special is that we are actively working to make the world a better place. So why stop with soap? Why not also add some fun quotes to lip balms they asked? Hummmm....good idea! So that's what I did, and I love them. I kept all four of our original lip balm flavors, but created new limited edition labels. The best part is we can create any custom lip balm label for any store, event, or person.

I hope you love the new quotes. They'll be available in a few weeks. Thank you everyone for helping me brainstorm ideas.