Sunday, July 5, 2009

My Good Fortune Girls

Meet some of the members of our Good Fortune dream team. Keltsey, Charlotte (aka: mom), and Teona, are exactly that, a dream come true. Here you see our first 3-person production line. Keltsey filled the Brown Sugar Lip Scrub, mom capped the jars and labeled them, and Teona did the shrink wrap. You go girls!

I've been running the business with the help of one part-time employee and help from friends for 2 years now. I've been blessed, but to be honest, I've been struggling and needed more help. I wanted to grow, but didn't see how it would ever be possible. I suppose I had a lack of faith. I feared that no one could do it just like me, I couldn't afford to pay employees, or I'd never have it together enough to run a real business. What was the turning point you ask?

I finally surrendered my fears and asked for help. I decided on little less of Jennifer and a lot more faith. As soon as I gave it to God, then doors started opening, and the perfect employees and plans started falling into place. I've got new challenges to face each day, but I'm not complaining. I'm so happy to finally have help, and can't wait to hire more sales and Web people.

I encourage you to surrender your fears, take a leap of faith, and let God guide you in a new direction. Just let it go and see where the journey leads you!