Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Kiss Me, I'm Green


A while back, I wrote about getting your mouth up to par, mentioning that I enjoy wearing a natural lip. Actually, I enjoy wearing a natural everything, as I spend most of the day running around in the heat, make up askew, and would prefer not to look like I’m taking a walk of shame at 7 PM when I leave work. Not cute.

Here’s how I’m keeping my smile sexy and simple this summer:

Good Fortune’s edible Brown Sugar Vanilla lip scrub is the bomb.com (and you know I don’t throw that compliment out there too often). It’s edible! Need I say more? The 12-year-old fat kid inside of me who used to eat sugar cubes as an afternoon snack is screaming with delight every time I use this exfoliating lip prep. It tastes good, it smells good, it’s handcrafted and natural, and it’s always there for you should your blood sugar levels spontaneously drop. The directions are simple enough: rub it on, and lick it off. Or enlist someone else to lick it off for you, if you so choose. A hungry someone. You’re tasty, don’t forget it girlfriend.

By Stephanie , The Luxury Spot, A blog with all the best Tips! Dirt! Info!