Tuesday, July 7, 2009

Faucet Soap, worthy of its own outdoor "green" shower


I'm a serious nature lover, and have always dreamed of having an outdoor shower. Can you blame me, check out our view of the Appalachian mountains! Plus, I love summer, traveling, camping, and being active. All of the recent feedback from campers on how they love our Citronella Grapefruit Faucet Soap for its mosquito fighting properties, made me jealous. I couldn't stand it, I wanted some of the action, so I popped open a fresh bag for myself.

Luckily, my mother, (the photographer in this case), loves nature and showers as much as I do. She decided to build us an outdoor shower. Yeah mom! It wasn't even finished yet, but I had to try it out with my Faucet Soap. I went for a nice long trail run on our farm and then turned on the spicket to a nice cold slow trickle of well water. Ahhh! The shower is completely green, requires no energy, and even has a solar powered light for the night. To complete our green beauty regiment, we ONLY use phosphate-free Good Fortune Soap. I was pleasantly surprised to find that the Citronella Grapefruit lathered so well and didn't leave me smelling like bug spray. I'm pretty sure I'm in heaven! Happy eco-soaping, ya'll!

Read all the rave reviews on Good Fortune products.
Feeling inspired? Email us your thoughts! products(at)goodfortunesoap.com