Friday, February 13, 2009

Setting goals for better health

I've been struggling with various issues for years, but I'm seriously determined to find balance and solutions that work (naturally). It certainly takes will power (which comes in cycles for me), education, and hard work. I've been frustrated for so long because I thought I was doing all the right things, but I've finally discovered products and answers that make sense. Come to find out, all of the toxic elements in our lives are actually manifesting themselves physically. There is so much to talk about, but for now I want to set goals on how to get healthy:
Basic goals:
  1. lose a little bit of weight
  2. have beautiful skin (head to toe)
  3. no more bloated stomach and swollen feelings
  4. normally functioning body without drugs
How I plan on doing this:
  1. take transforming organic supplements to detox and replenish
  2. sleep more
  3. stay prescription free
  4. no fast food, sodas, or artificial preservative type foods
  5. more fruits and veggies (especially raw)
  6. no meat and dairy for a month (I think my digestion will thank me!)
Remove, replenish, restore (My 6 week detox plan)
  1. remove-eliminate the heavy metals and toxins that are wreaking havoc and preventing my body to heal itself. NCD (natural cellular defense)-I do 10 drops 3 times a day, plus the superior fiber blend and the cleanse tea. Fast-easy-effective!!
  2. replenish-what you eat fuels your body, but that takes time, so I like EDN (essential daily nutrients). I was shocked by how potent it is and quickly absorbed in the body. Yum!
  3. restore-helps my immune system from stress, prevents illness, and amazingly restores health. The agariGold mushroom super food is very interesting and so easy to take.