Monday, November 1, 2010

Customer Review: Natural Lip Scrub

Reviewed by Lisa, Ohio

I love your products and the kiss me kit is no exception. My lips are soft and my mind is at ease because I know it is made with good ingredients. I love that your products are made with natural ingredients by people who care about their customers.

I use the Kiss Me Kit every night before bed and I use the natural lip balm throughout the day. I use the Applejack Element Spray and we have a faucet soap in our shower.

When my kit arrived in the mail my 3 year old couldn't wait to try it. He put it on himself, his 10 month old brother and mom and dad. I love that I didn't have to worry about him using it. He loves that he can lick it off. We all have the softest lips in town!

Check out Lisa's Natural Lip Scrub video!




Don't forget -
our Natural Lip Scrub
is HALF OFF
through Thursday!