Monday, October 4, 2010

Customer Review: Citronella & Grapefruit Faucet Soap

Product review written by: Jen, Everett, Washington


I first heard about Good Fortune from my friend Steph ... and I'm so glad I did!


They recently sent me some Faucet Soap to try out - wow! I tried the Citronella & Grapefruit scent. It's very refreshing and reminiscent of summer. I feel like I should be camping! But since I don't camp ;) it works well in my shower. The packaging is very cool - it's packaged inside a net bag, which makes the soap exfoliate and easy to use. Plus I hang it on the string after using, which makes it easy to dry. It also came in a waterproof bag to make traveling easy.

I'm the one you want at outdoor functions since the mosquitoes love me! I'll definitely use the Citronella soap next time I'm outside to keep the bugs away.

I'm really impressed with the Good Fortune branding. Their creative and professional brand comes through in both their products and website. That's not it though - they are a green company that also offers products that give back to the community.

I've been so impressed with the faucet soap, I can't wait to check out more Good Fortune products. So many great scents - I think the coconut mineral soak sounds wonderful. It's refreshing (pun intended!) to use products I believe in!

Unfortunately there aren't any local stores that sell Good Fortune (yet!) … I would love to see it at one of Seattle's trendy boutiques, or a larger chain like Metropolitan Market or Whole Foods. It’s definitely something that I could see selling well in the Seattle area. Loved testing your soap … thanks again for sharing!