Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Customer Review: Green Tea Element Spray

Product review written by: Aimee, Spanaway, Washington

Green Tea Room Spray by Good Fortune Soap Company

I opened it up and was very slightly apprehensive because "IT'S GREEN!" It smells wonderful. It comes very nicely packaged. I must say, I'm a sucker for a cute label or a bottle that looks nice with my home decor. But man it smells good, did I say that already?

So, I did what any red blooded woman would do, I ripped it out of the package and sprayed everything in my house (much to husband's dismay, he liked it very much, but I perhaps went to excess...). So now the guest room, the linen closet, our closet, our bed and pillows.... you get the picture... smell DIVINE.

And then I got to thinking, I bet I could make a little sachet out of this bottle of Heaven to put in my delicates drawer to make my pretty underthings smell perfectly wonderful as well. So thats just what I did.

I stamped some organic cotton fabric.

Then I stitched it on and stitched the sachet together, leaving a small opening for the brown rice I'd scented earlier with the spray and let dry overnight.

It smells lovely and it was so simple! I used Staz-On Ink and set it with the iron, stitched it together and voila!

As an added bonus, I love that Good Fortune Soap gives back to the community, and is made with all natural ingredients. So I don't have to worry that I'm putting more chemicals into my everyday use household items. I must say, I wish she sold in gallon sizes... because its very possible I'd purchase :)