Tuesday, September 1, 2009

Kissing Booth-To kiss or not to kiss, that is the question?


You guys know that I love thinking outside the box. After all, I invented edible lip scrub and the Kiss Me Kit, a fabulous product line that kisses chapped lips goodbye forever! Not only is the scrub edible and taste like pie crust, but it really delivers on the promise of incredibly soft lips.

Don't you agree the world needs to know about Good Fortune's edible lip scrub and the Kiss Me Kit? Smooth, kissable lips for everyone! Okay, now that we agree, let me tell you about my marketing plan.

What do you think about a Kissing Booth at all the Fall festivals and markets? Wait(!), don't go ... stick with me, it's not shady, I promise!

While in Spain, I kissed everyone and their momma as a greeting and farewell. I'm a big fan of hugging and kissing, so why not gain some media attention, create brand awareness and spread some Good Fortune across the masses? I'll definitely keep it PG rated with rules such as cheek only (frencher's need not apply), healthy immune system, and no stalkers. Don't worry, I love Jesus, and run all my business decisions by Him. He knows my creativity is wild, but my
heart is good.

Now that we've covered most of the pros, what about the cons? My friend Allison mentioned the Swine Flu, and it's getting to be flu season. Hum? No thank you. Maybe the kissing booth will have to wait, but it sure is fun to think about. What do you think? Good idea, bad idea, or just plain crazy? Remember, I love honesty, so share your opinion in the comment section below!