Friday, May 9, 2008

A New Chapter

May is a very exciting month for Good Fortune. I just got back from a week long adventure in New York and Vermont. I enjoyed hiking, skiing, and the 2008 Handcrafted Soapmakers Guild Conference in Burlington. The conference inspired me to start a blog to share pieces of my life, my business, and my heart with you all. This should be fun!

Things are always crazy around here, but especially right now, as I'm packing and getting ready for the big move. My production studio is moving from Cleveland, TN to Athens, TN. I love change but can't stand moving! I am sad to be leaving my soap princess behind (baby AJ), but I'm excited to expand my business and make more fantastic products!

Be sure to keep checking back. I'll be posting photos from my trip, the new studio, and other interesting things for you all to see. Also, be on the look out for improvements to our newsletter, website, and products in the coming weeks.