Friday, March 4, 2011

Find out what I did in Haiti this time!

My second trip to Haiti was amazing! It was so good to see old friends and meet new ones. God revealed to me so many things about encouragement. I will write more about it soon, but I can say it was definitely cool to be able to encourage the workers and nannies at Maison orphanage to try new ideas and develop rubble-wear with them!
If you haven't figured it out by now, rubble-wear is a symbol of how the Lord can turn beauty from ashes. Good Fortune caught the vision and so did the Haitians. Now you can buy the beautiful rubble-wear necklaces to help rebuild lives, encourage our friends in Haiti, and to remember their beautiful spirits!

Today I'm working on designing a new logo and brand identity for rubble-wear. I'm so excited to partner with the Oak Project, Marian Heintz, and Maison Orphanage to bring you these precious works of art. Thanks for all your love & support!