Friday, June 18, 2010

New Employees + New Beginnings = A Bright Future


Good news y'all.
I prayed for God to help me move and I made it to a great location.
I prayed for a talented new staff to find me and they did.
I prayed for my load to be lightened, and it is.

Most people don't want to walk in my shoes, and I don't blame them. Long days and nights in the office, slow economy, and a business that requires me to be in charge 7 days a week...yikes! If this is a Blessing, then what does a curse look like (I joke)! I really do love what I do and count it all to joy!

45 days ago I realized that I had to move my entire business, apartment and life because my uncle inherited the land my studio was on and requested I be gone in 30 days. Great huh? Well, yeah kind of if you have a faith perspective. I'd say I'm blessed with optimism and joy. Plus, as a child of God, I know my Father will provide in all areas and direct my path.

I now have a wonderful team and we're growing. Maura, Gaile, Luda, David, Jim, and Stephanie are helping me get organized, stocked up, marketed, branded, and all put together again. Wow! Can you believe my good fortune? I prayed for wonderful, talented people with hearts as precious as gold and I got them. Thank you for joining me on my journey.

What is going on in your life that feels like a curse or needs help? I encourage you flush out the negative complaints and give praise instead. Try thinking of ways your trials may be opportunities for growth, or how new doors may opening. Stay focused only on those positive thoughts. Pray, pray, pray and allow God to wash your troubles away!