Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Good Fortune's newest soap studio in Cleveland, TN

Come see our newest location at the Cleveland Bradley Business Center Incubator. It has a crazy long name, but is a solid location to grow my business! The CBBI opened it's doors in July of 2000. Since then, over 100 start-up businesses have resided under their roof, and acquired the tools and knowledge to thrive. Good Fortune indeed!

It took over 14 hours of hard labor to move my apartment, business, and my mom's house. We worked night and day over the Memorial Day weekend, but we're all moved in. Here is a snap shot of how the movers left my boxes and table for me to unpack. Where to start?
 I'm very optimistic and excited about what the future holds for me and Good Fortune. I have a great support team and great employees. I look forward to growing and blessing others along the way...thanks for joining me on my journey!

We are on Cleveland State's Campus in the Small Business Development Center
3505 Adkisson Drive, Suite 102
Cleveland, TN 37312

423.715.2647 
Open by appointment only. Call me, so you can swing by and shop! 
(directions from the College)
1) Pass the college on your right.
2) Turn in to the last parking lot before leaving campus.
3) Look for the blue awnings in the chain link fenced area.
4) Park inside OR outside the fence.

5) Enter the main Business Center door OR look for Suite 102 printed on the outside of the building