Friday, March 26, 2010

What verb describes you or your business?

That is the question my new friend Del asked me, and it got me thinking.

Del is a hilarious modern day super woman and the co-developer of rocklovepeace, a stylish business with a passion for making the world a better place. Del is also a "green team action leader" for Starbucks down in Florida.  She is doing a county wide earth month thing at each store through the month of April. Each day will be a "make the world a better place" idea with a product giveaway. That is where Good Fortune comes in! Del also asked me to use one verb to describe my business, so I choose loving.

Love your Skin • Love the Earth • Love the Spirit


Yes, we are a natural soap and body care business, but I didn't start it to be rich. I started it to bless others. (Read my story for more juicy details.) Now 4 years into it, my goals are still the same, and my #1 is to love more each day...however I can! We've all been called to love!

And now these three remain: faith, hope and love. But the greatest of these is love. 1 Corinthians 13:13

What verb describes you?