Tuesday, December 1, 2009

Good Fortune's Gift Guide

I love Christmas, but I'll admit, being a single workaholic isn't the most fun around the holidays. However, I do love giving fun gifts! My goal over the next 24 days is to suggest a new Good Fortune gift each day. I may even throw in a few surprises, so check back every day!

Day 1: $5 stocking stuffer
Soap for Hope: get soap and give hope
Purchase as many bars of our "mystery soaps" for only $5 each, and we'll donate 100% of your money to Soap for Hope (inspire & empower disadvantaged girls by teaching them life skills, entrepreneurship training, and offering them hope for a college education).

Note: Mystery soaps are our seconds, and are modestly packaged, so be sure to provide a hand written note with each gift. During checkout, ask for extra info in the comment box, and we'll send fliers for each bar!