Monday, July 7, 2008

My Sexy New Winch


I was walking my mother through the soap making process recently, and realized we need man power to lift the heavy oils and molds. A good man is hard to find, but winches aren't! Ha! My gears started churning and I sketched out a horizontal monorail system with a winch lift system. Within a week I had a full team of experts who stopped what they were doing to pitch in on my endeavor. My grandfather, Millard Vincent, used to own Vincent Machine Shop in Athens, TN, and was the real implementing force on this project. My grandfather and I have built many things together and we both get really excited about stuff like this. So he called his old competitor and good friend, Donald Powers of Powers Machine Shop in Athens to get the job done right. Don shut down his shop, came and took measurements, and then built the coolest (and sexiest) monorail system ever!! I am so incredibly Blessed to have people who love and believe in me. Here is a photo of the crew installing it. I'll post more photos soon!